Tuesday, August 26, 2008

life is so sweet.

So the white cat disappeared. I can only assume that he got tired of my antics and moved on. It was weird for the first few days - felt strange to not be constantly fighting for food/best sitting spot/etc. But I'm over it.

Now, well things are just awesome. The whole house is truly mine and awesomest of all, there is this whole room in the back of the house that the human and back-up human have tidied up for me. It's sunny and wonderful and has my favourite chair and everything. Seriously, life is so wicked.

What I don't understand though is why the human and back-up human have moved all of the furniture out of this other room - it used to be the place where the human screamed at the shiny box and made incredible clattering noises all night long. The room used to be covered in paper and this shiny little clippy things that were awesome to play with. Now there is nothing. I sense something is about to happen that I'm not going to like but I have so not got the time to think about such things. There's relaxing and bird watching to be done!

zoe

No comments: